With your guests increasingly requiring products day and night, here’s a strong business case for securing reliable automated sales media to fulfil their needs in place of expensive staff time engaged in retailing and not in their expertise of hospitality.
Vendologi will enhance your guests’ experience, align with your brand and with a quality portfolio of products for both business and leisure guests, that are rapidly replenished, you can retain guests’ spend within the hotel and not risk it going elsewhere.
With minimal overheads and the opportunity to maximise income with multiple sales during a single stay, Vendologi can contribute to a significant uplift in revenue per available room.
To hear more contact our Hotel Vendologists on 0333 121 0340
- UK hotels have had their 9th consecutive year of growth, with occupancy levels reaching a record of 78.8% despite BREXIT uncertainty
- Around 19,300 new hotel rooms opened in 2019
- There are currently over 17,800 rooms in the UK’s active hotel pipeline expected to open by the end of 2020
- London is expected to contribute 34% of the new supply, with growth forecast of 4.2%
- There is opportunity to grow the RevPAR (Revenue Per Available Room), which grew only slightly in 2019 (0.3% year on year in November)